Well we only have 10 weeks left until our due date, I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. We had our 3rd baby class last night and we got a tour of the brand new baby center. It was pretty amazing to see the rooms and all the latest technology that is going to help us have the baby. I had a doctor's appointment this week too, for those that are keeping track I have gained another 5 lbs. I guess it's not bad to have only gained 16 lbs total with 10 weeks left. We have been trying to find some baby names that we can both agree on, if anyone has any suggestions please send them our way!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
10 weeks left!
Well we only have 10 weeks left until our due date, I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. We had our 3rd baby class last night and we got a tour of the brand new baby center. It was pretty amazing to see the rooms and all the latest technology that is going to help us have the baby. I had a doctor's appointment this week too, for those that are keeping track I have gained another 5 lbs. I guess it's not bad to have only gained 16 lbs total with 10 weeks left. We have been trying to find some baby names that we can both agree on, if anyone has any suggestions please send them our way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wait - you mean the name isn't Nay Nay?
Post a Comment