Today hits the 6 week mark, and my belly is quite large! Kevin did a great job with putting together the crib this past weekend and of course I did a great job at crying when I saw it put together! We played a little Bob Marley for the baby last night and the favorite song turned out to be "Jamming". I haven't had a chance to play country for the baby yet, have to do that when Daddy isn't around.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
6 weeks to go!
Today hits the 6 week mark, and my belly is quite large! Kevin did a great job with putting together the crib this past weekend and of course I did a great job at crying when I saw it put together! We played a little Bob Marley for the baby last night and the favorite song turned out to be "Jamming". I haven't had a chance to play country for the baby yet, have to do that when Daddy isn't around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! The crib looks great! 6 weeks is going to go fast!
Post a Comment