When we first heard we were due on Christmas Day it seemed so far away, now it's only 5 days away! We keep telling the baby everyday to just hurry up and get here, we really want to meet this little one. I guess we are getting our first lesson in patience! I leave work every night and tell everyone that I hope I don't see them the next day....and of course I am right back there the next morning. It's getting quite uncomfortable to sit at my desk all day long and I can hardly concentrate on what I am doing because all I can think about is this baby.
Someone recently told me that I don't look like I am 9 months pregnant and she became my favorite person in the world....then in the same conversation she also told me that I needed to adjust my attitude because I was crabby......not my favorite person anymore. I just told her I would remember those words for someday in the future when she is 9 months pregnant!!!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment