Friday, February 22, 2008

Road trip






On Tuesday morning Orion and I went and picked up Grandpa Bob and headed to visit the Jensen Family in Minnesota for the week. We had a lot of fun with all activity that happens at the Jensen house. I helped Tommy with his paper route because it was a bit cold outside. Orion had a little help with bath time, Lauren held him while Auntie Mary cleaned him up. We got to cheer on Jerod as he showed off his skills on the basketball court and Orion met Grandma Doris and Big Lou. Grandpa took Orion shopping and picked out treats for all of us. Orion had a blast being pampered by everyone, I am pretty sure that he is the luckiest little boy in the world because he has so many people in his life that love him. The worst part about being away is that Kevin had to stay at home and Orion and I really missed him.

No comments: