Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Long Week




Well, it has been a long week without mommy since she has been working 2 jobs, but Orion and daddy are making it through ok with the help of grandma. Tonight we had some cereal, made a mess, then took a bath, all very hard stuff without mommy. Orion would also like to wish his Aunt Mary a very happy birthday!!! She turns 30 years old today, give or take a few years :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I haven't left a message in what seems like forever but I have been on a emotional roller coaster with my oldest taking his first trip without ME :( I have to say though my favorite lately casue I do check it daily is the one where he is talking and going to town with those feet of his. I love it
Smooches munchkin and fam
Congrats DAD you are wonderful

Love Auntie Dawn