

We had Orion's 9 month check up yesterday and the doctor said that he is doing everything that he is supposed to be doing at this age. The only thing we have to work on is feeding him more bottles because what we have been feeding him isn't enough. So we now are cutting back on the amount of food he gets and focusing on more bottles. Orion is 29 inches long with is about the 75th percentile and is 18 lbs and 5 oz, which is only the 15th percentile. The doctor told me that the percentiles are created by overweight America so we shouldn't worry about that.
We love to play "I get you" with Orion where one of us holds him and the other one goes "I get you" and he starts to kick and laugh because he knows what is going to happen. We caught it on tape tonight and of course Orion knew that the camera was on so he stared at the camera for part of the game. We have so much fun with him!
1 comment:
Hey Becky!!
Orion sure is growing up fast!!
He is SO adorable!
I am trying to keep up with you bloggers!! I have so many videos, but just haven't found the time to get them posted. Hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment