
Lauren taught Orion how to blow bubbles in the pool

and how to throw water in the air

"I need one more hand"

Lauren relaxing

The gang throwing balls

Orion's second time in the pool, and yes he doesn't have his swimsuit on...

More bubble practice

Lauren trying out her new goggles
Jerod lost his cell phone in the couch, we almost had to call 911 for help!

Mary and Jeff at Possibility Playground

Of course Lauren does a hand stand on the wake board

Mary balancing on the wake board
Jerod being silly

Kevin climbing the rope bridge

Tommy showing off his muscles
Jerod showing off his muscles

Orion just being cute!

Tommy showing Orion how to play music

Tommy taking Orion to the next adventure

Mary,
Jerod, Lauren and Jeff on the swings

Lauren getting a ride!
Jerod and Tommy snuggling with Orion's animals

Lots of people packed into the living room this morning!

Hadley playing with the pirate ship!
Since I got an email from Auntie Geri today requesting pictures I thought I had better find a few minutes to put some up! The Jensen's have been here since Saturday night and we have been having the best time. Orion is getting way too much attention and charming everyone with his animal sounds. We are going to watch the Brewers hopefully beat the Twins tonight and Orion is staying home with Jessica, our wonderful babysitter.
1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures. It's so heartwarming to see all of you together. It's so nice that Orion can play with all his cousins - both big and small!
Wish I was there.
Love you all.
Aunt Cathy
Post a Comment