Monday, December 21, 2009

Fun at Papa's

"Playing in the snow is fun.....right?"
"Mommy is pulling me in the sled"
"Sage is here to play with me too"
"Sage taught me how to karate chop a block of snow"
"I love throwing these snowballs"


"I hit Sage in the face with a snowball and scratched his nose...opps!"
Sage helping everyone find Goldbug in Orion's new book
What a cool racetrack!
"JJ is reading a book to me"
"Mommy and Daddy are so cute"
Tommy is so wonderfully weird
Uncle Jeff was worn out from all the family time
Jerod said that naps were overrated....then slept for over 2 hours in the chair


Mimi and Orion sledding

"I love my Uncle Markie!"
"I love my Uncle Jeffy too!"
Kevin, Mary and Dad playing The Mexican Train game
"Look at the birthday cake.....I want to hold it.....but Mommy said no"
"Stop singing and just give me a piece of cake"
"Finally I got some cake!"
"Okay all done with the cake and I got it everywhere again"

No comments: