
Orion and Hadley in the ball pit

The next four pictures are what happens when I give Kevin the camera!

Finally we got a picture of our bellies.....Jill is having her baby this week and I still have about 124 days to go!

Yep, Kevin taking a picture of Mike taking a picture of Kevin

I borrowed Hadley's crown for a little bit, it's fun being a princess!

Trying to get a good picture of Orion with me on Mother's Day....

Orion and Hadley playing, they had so much fun.


We wanted to get a picture of our house before Uncle Reed cuts some holes in the roof and gives us more space upstairs. It's going to look so different once this remodel project is done. Plus we have the best contractor in the world, he showed up with a bag full of food this morning....thanks Auntie Geri!
No comments:
Post a Comment