Sunday, September 26, 2010

Road trip to Mimi's

Align CenterOrion got the best seat in the house watching Jerod play soccer

Mary had to spray down the players because the bugs were terrible
Xavier getting his bottle in the van while we were watching the soccer game
Orion and Lauren watching Thomas in the van during the soccer game
More bottle time
Orion didn't want to wear one of his new bibs that Lauren made for dinner so Jerod put one on, as soon as he saw Jerod wearing one he wanted his on too! Thanks Jerod.

My Godson is too cute in the monkey bib! I promised him I wouldn't put this picture on Facebook!
Orion is telling Tommy some kind of crazy story here I am sure
Jerod and Xavier
Orion playing video games with Tommy


Tommy and Xavier


I survived my first road trip to Mimi's house alone with the two boys. Xavier slept the entire time in the van except when we stopped to eat. Orion watched movies and sang songs, it went better then I had hoped it would. We got to spend the entire week with the Jensen's and had a blast. I wish I had taken more pictures of Lauren with the kids or of Mimi!!! As we were pulling out of the driveway on Friday morning to head home Orion said "I had so much fun at Mimi's house Mommy" and I agreed with him!

No comments: