Our sweet little Xavier is already one, and that hardly seems possible. He was quite something at his one year appointment and the doctor had to chase him around the room to get his vitals because he would not sit still. He continues to surprise us with his weight, after carrying him around for a while you would swear he is close to thirty pounds, but he weighed in at 22 pounds and 13.5 ounces. He is now 2 feet and 7.5 inches tall, about the average 18 month old according to the doctor. Orion held his hand and sang to him while he was getting his shots, it was so adorable. I would have been able to enjoy it more had I not been laying on top of him to try to hold him down, he is also incredibly strong!!!!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I am ONE!
Our sweet little Xavier is already one, and that hardly seems possible. He was quite something at his one year appointment and the doctor had to chase him around the room to get his vitals because he would not sit still. He continues to surprise us with his weight, after carrying him around for a while you would swear he is close to thirty pounds, but he weighed in at 22 pounds and 13.5 ounces. He is now 2 feet and 7.5 inches tall, about the average 18 month old according to the doctor. Orion held his hand and sang to him while he was getting his shots, it was so adorable. I would have been able to enjoy it more had I not been laying on top of him to try to hold him down, he is also incredibly strong!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment