To everyone that has been asking, I finally sat down and started the blog! I am almost 24 weeks along, we had our first ultrasound last week and everything looks great. The baby weighs about 1.5 pounds already and during the ultrasound we saw him/her moving around and waving at us. To those of you who haven't seen them yet, enjoy the pictures of our little one!
Friday, August 31, 2007
Finally
To everyone that has been asking, I finally sat down and started the blog! I am almost 24 weeks along, we had our first ultrasound last week and everything looks great. The baby weighs about 1.5 pounds already and during the ultrasound we saw him/her moving around and waving at us. To those of you who haven't seen them yet, enjoy the pictures of our little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
look at my cute little niephew. the pics are great and so are the parents to be I love you guys a bunch. Ohhhhhhhhh and so does the rest of our fam. that means from Ky, Trev and the guy who calls you fat, never said he was nice!!!!!
Ok I know I should not keep writting cause there won't be any room for anyone else but I am so excited to meet Auntie Becks and uncle fartknockers spittin up,poopin, crying little bundle of joy. smooches
Auntie DEE
I am so excited to watch baby holmes grow now in your belly and then once out in the world!!!!
Post a Comment