Well here I am, only 16 weeks left. That means you only have 16 weeks until Christmas too! After Kevin took this picture I freaked out a little because I don't think I look this big!! Last night Kevin got to feel the baby kick for the first time, it was awesome and I am so excited that he can finally feel what I do. Kevin is going to paint the baby's room this weekend and I am going home to visit my Dad and watch my nephew Tarek play football. Stay tuned for more pictures after the weekend.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
The belly at 24 weeks
Well here I am, only 16 weeks left. That means you only have 16 weeks until Christmas too! After Kevin took this picture I freaked out a little because I don't think I look this big!! Last night Kevin got to feel the baby kick for the first time, it was awesome and I am so excited that he can finally feel what I do. Kevin is going to paint the baby's room this weekend and I am going home to visit my Dad and watch my nephew Tarek play football. Stay tuned for more pictures after the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy Crap! Baby Holmes is getting bigger!!! Can't wait to see the belly in person!
Post a Comment