So today is 26 weeks, and we both are very excited as well as very scared that it is getting so close. I had an appointment yesterday and everything looks great and I have only gained 11 pounds total! The baby is kicking all the time now too and it even kept me up for a while the other night.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
26 weeks!
So today is 26 weeks, and we both are very excited as well as very scared that it is getting so close. I had an appointment yesterday and everything looks great and I have only gained 11 pounds total! The baby is kicking all the time now too and it even kept me up for a while the other night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We are very excited and happy for all three of you! Good luck and God Bless.
HOLY BELLY BATMAN!
Keep up the good work, incubating my little neiphew. Eat a pizza or two.....
Smooches the holmzees ( aunt Dee)
11 pounds, Becky? Seriously! That's not fair. I gained over 50 with Olivia! (and I never "ate for two!")
You look great! I can't wait to see you!
Pelner
Post a Comment