Friday, January 18, 2008

3 weeks old





It's amazing to think that 3 weeks ago tonight we were in the hospital having Orion. He has changed so much in the past 3 weeks. We are starting to figure out what he likes and doesn't like and have somewhat of a sleeping schedule. He had many firsts this week too. He had tummy time yesterday and he also had a visit today from my friend Erin. Tonight was the first time we tried a bottle and he chugged it like Daddy chugs beer. Although I am glad he had no problems with his first bottle it made me a little sad that Kevin can feed him now and he doesn't need just me. Two weeks ago I couldn't imagine saying that because feeding wasn't going the best, but now that it is I like our time together. Our little guy is growing up so fast!

No comments: