Great Grandma Donna, Grandma Barb and Grandpa Pete came over to meet Orion for the first time today. In all the excitement we forgot to wish Grandma Barb Happy Birthday!
I love the picture of Orion in his hoody bath towel. and I remember when Kev was just a wee little boy with a full of heavy blonde hair. I was styled with a longer swoop in the front and off to one side. I know it is the progression of life but Pete and I still can't believe our little Kev has his own beautiful miracle to enjoy. It can bring a tear to my eye. It is so sweet
2 comments:
Love all the new pics! I got my Orion fix in before I went to work!!!
I love the picture of Orion in his hoody bath towel. and I remember when Kev was just a wee little boy with a full of heavy blonde hair. I was styled with a longer swoop in the front and off to one side. I know it is the progression of life but Pete and I still can't believe our little Kev has his own beautiful miracle to enjoy. It can bring a tear to my eye. It is so sweet
Post a Comment