


Today our little guy turned 3 months old! He is learning new things everyday and amazing his parents. Sometimes I look at him and just can't believe that he is ours. It is hard to remember what life was like before Orion, and it also seems like yesterday we were at the hospital. I was thinking about his birth a lot tonight because my cousin Sarah is about to have her first baby any day now and I am so excited for her to experience what we did having Orion. I am really looking forward to two days home with my boys after having just went through my first week back at work full time. I knew it was going to be hard to be away from him but I had no idea my heart was going to break every morning when I drop him off at daycare. We are hoping to win the lottery so we don't have to work anymore, maybe we should start buying tickets on a regular basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment