Thursday, March 13, 2008

Finally some sunshine



Today was a beautiful day and I took Orion outside to introduce him to the sunshine. He wore the coat that "Auntie" Jill got him and pretty much decided he needed to eat the fur. I brought him in the house and tried to get a picture because he looked so darn cute and all he did was scream. When Kevin got home from work I had Orion in his stroller and suggested we take our first walk. So we went on the bike path and he seemed to enjoy the fresh air and only cried for a few minutes on the way back. I am looking forward to many more walks in the stroller with our little guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O M Gosh, I don't think I have ever seen a cuter crying Eskimo baby. And the pic is sooooooo clear. some can be blurry but I love the real clear ones.

Love to my Eskimo Munchkin
XOXOXOXOX
AUNTIE DAWN