Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Play date

Hudson you look up and I will look down
Now we both look at the camera...but which one?
Why does he want to hold my hand Mommy?
See Auntie Becky I am not always an angel!

Auntie Sarah and Hudson came today to visit us. We had many plans for what we were going to do this afternoon and we ended up just staying in and talking between nap times and feeding times with the boys. Even though they are a few months apart in age they don't look that different in size anymore! We managed to get a quick photo shoot in before they had to leave. We want to have another play date soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the comments they so go with the pics . You are right they aren't much different in size.
Kisses to you all
Long Lost Aunite Dawn

Anonymous said...

That first picture and caption crack me up!

They are way too cute.

Pelner