The first picture is riding home from his first haircut by someone other then his Daddy or Grandpa. He screamed the entire time and wouldn't let the lady put a cape on him or me...so I took off his outfit for the ride home. The other pictures are from me trying to get a good one of his haircut.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice do Orion!! You look like such a big kid in that carseat!!
Wow - that haircut makes him look so grown up! I noticed his long legs sitting that car seat. Your little guy is really growing up. He's such a cutie. Thanks for sharing all the photos! Love you lots, Aunt Cathy
2 comments:
Nice do Orion!! You look like such a big kid in that carseat!!
Hi,
Wow - that haircut makes him look so grown up! I noticed his long legs sitting that car seat. Your little guy is really growing up. He's such a cutie. Thanks for sharing all the photos! Love you lots,
Aunt Cathy
Post a Comment