Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Minnesota fun

Auntie Mary got Orion a treat for the game
Orion yelled "Go JJ" throughout the ENTIRE game!
"Grandpa I love your dip!"
Jerod being serious?
The girls!
I thought I could wrestle with Jerod, I didn't stand a chance!
Orion gave everyone kisses while Jerod had me pinned down!


Grandpa, Mary and Orion talking a walk
Jerod on the field

Tommy and Orion cheering for Jerod
Orion was happy to finally get to say hello to Jerod after the game
Tommy and his friend Noah playing soccer with Orion
Too tired!
Beauty Parlor!
I have no idea why he was crying......someone probably told him NO!
Golfing or bowling.....I am pretty sure Lauren beat Jerod and Grandpa!

Orion and I picked up Grandpa last Thursday and spent the weekend with the Jensen's. We got to watch Jerod play soccer, Lauren at Ultimate Athletics and Tommy just being Tommy!

No comments: