



I asked Orion to hold Xavier this morning to take a few pictures. The last two pictures are of Orion saying "Mom I am done now" so I had to hurry and take Xavier back. We had Xavier's 1 month doctor's appointment yesterday and found out that he now weighs 11 lbs and 9 ounces! The doctor said that is as much as a 2 month old! She was happy to tell me that he is doing wonderful!

Sage made this for Orion, it is a big O!
Tarek playing cars with Orion

Xavier must be telling Uncle Mark some tall tales

Xavier made sure to fill his pants when
Tarek was holding him,
Tarek wouldn't change him for me though.....

Auntie Tiff playing trains with Orion



Sage holding Xavier

Auntie Tiff holding Xavier
This past Sunday Uncle Mark, Auntie Tiff, Tarek, Sage and Papa came down for the day to see us. Orion was sad to see them leave and kept saying that he had so much fun playing with his friends.


Chilling in his bouncy seat


Orion loves the play mat


We got the play mat out for Xavier but I think Orion had more fun on it.
1 comment:
WOW - that baby boy is growing. I have to get down to see him - and the rest of the Holmes Family. He sure is a cutie and I still think he looks like his Grandpa Bob. Looks like Orion is a good big brother. Thanks for posting all the photos. I love watching those boys grow.
God bless. Love,
Aunt Cathy
Post a Comment