Saturday, October 30, 2010

A great week

Orion rocking his brother in Xavier's new room
Orion wanted me to get out of the chair so he could sit there and put his feet on this foot stool to "rock his feet"
Mommy rocking her baby who is 8 weeks old today!
Orion pulling Hadley in his new room
Harper didn't want to lay down, she wanted to play with the big kids too!
It's so much fun to have friends over to play
Orion took this picture of Hadley
Hadley took this one of Orion
The boys in their super cute pajamas from Auntie Geri


He took all of the Big Brother stickers he got from the hospital and put them on.
My sweet Xavier

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky,

Your boys are just adorable. Thanks for keeping up the blog. I know I'm on facebook, but I'm still not sure about that. I hope to see you on Wednesday if you come up with the boys.

Love you all,
Aunt Cathy