Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

We started out the morning coloring on some pumpkins


Then Uncle Pete, Auntie Dawn, Trevor and Kyle came out to play
"Yep I am extremely cute"
Uncle Pete and Daddy hanging the closet door in Orion's room.
Kyle and Orion showing off their ping pong paddles.
Four cute Holmes boys!
Orion playing with his new book from Auntie Dawn.
I love Xavier's face in this picture!
Trevor feeding Xavier.
Auntie Dawn getting some snuggle time with Xavier.
Kyle took Orion outside to play, thanks Kyle!

The first picture of the four of us since the day we brought Xavier home!
Poor Xavier in this picture with those two crazy guys!
"I have no idea why Mommy dressed me like this"
The boys right before we left to trick or treat.
The cutest Woody from Toy Story that I have ever seen!
I love my boys!
Orion looks so grown up going trick or treating
What a beautiful day for getting some candy!

What a great Halloween we had yesterday. It was the first time Orion went trick or treating and he did a great job. He even managed to score some candy for his little brother! Xavier did great too, he slept the entire time we were out.

No comments: