Friday, February 20, 2009
Play time
For the past few days now Orion has been taking steps by himself without holding on to something. The first time was for Daddy and it was about 6 steps until he fell down. I have been meaning to get it on tape but of course never know for sure when he is going to do it. Today I grabbed the camera because he was talking a lot and having fun playing with his pegs. He kept having me put the pegs in so he could then take them out. He surprised me and actually walked while the camera was on. It is not going to be long until he is running everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice work Orion! By the time we get you boys together you will both be running all over the place! Guess the Mommies can't just sit and drink wine anymore while you guys play!! And what a cool toy you are playing with. I wonder who got you such a fun and non-noisemaking toy???!!!
Post a Comment