Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another road trip

"All eyes on me please"
Sitting with Tommy
Dancing with Lauren
"We are singing Mommy"
"I am showing JJ how to fish"

"Watch this throw"
I think we were either bowling or golfing
A little snuggle with Auntie Mary
Tommy keeping Orion from crying
JJ and Tommy all Snuggie
"I love my Grandpa-pa"
Playing with Auntie Mary
Orion's first piano lesson
Pooh ready for bed

Orion and Uncle Jeff having a deep conversation

Last Tuesday Orion and I picked up Grandpa Bob and went to visit Auntie Mary for a few days. We had a great time, didn't take as many pictures as I normally do though. We had a chance to watch Jerod play basketball which Orion thought was pretty cool and kept saying JJ and ball. We also did quite a bit of bowling on the Wii, Grandpa made it to the pro level before we left.

No comments: