

We finally were able to get a picture of Orion's top two teeth that came through last week. We only had to turn him upside down for a few seconds, don't worry!

Lately when I get ready for work Orion has to be right by my side. So I end up giving him either my brush or some makeup to hold while I get ready. I have also be giving him my headband, and we walked out to show Daddy! He kind of looks like a mini Richard Simmons, if only we had a spandex outfit for him!
2 comments:
Sweatin' to the Oldies! I love it! It's funny, I do the same thing with Hudson. He usually ends up sitting on the counter in front of me playing with my blush brush or compact. I haven't put any make-up on him yet...but I'm tempted!
Yeah-two more teeth! Now he can chomp even better. Not sure about the headband, but I sure like his spiked hair! Makes him look like his Daddy . . . well maybe not!
Keep posting. I LOVE keeping up with how fast he is growing!
Love you all
Aunt Cathy
Post a Comment