Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy birthday Kevin!

Kisses from Grandma
Playing the drums with Grandpa
It's hard to get Orion to look at the camera sometimes
This is my Matt Hughes doll that I got from Pete and Dawn for Christmas. I finally let Orion play with him today and he kept grabbing the doll and saying "Daddy"!
Orion talking to Matt and his other little friends
"Come here Daddy"
Orion trying to lift Daddy's dumbbell bar
"Guess what....I am getting a tooth on the top now!"
"This is my head"
Kevin celebrated his golden birthday today and we were lucky enough to spend the entire day with him. We started the day with a visit from Grandma and Grandpa and Orion showed off a little for them. We went shopping and found a weight bench for Kevin's present. I would not have guessed 1 year ago that he would be getting this as a present but life certainly has changed. We spent most of the night laughing at Orion's giggle and we both agree that it is the best sound in the world. Now Orion is sleeping and Kevin is making bbq ribs on the grill for dinner. How lucky am I to have such a wonderful husband that cooks.....even his own birthday dinner!

No comments: