This is Orion's new shirt from Auntie Jenny and Uncle Jason. It has his name on the top and the picture of Orion's belt...the picture is a little fuzzy but that expression is priceless. This video is very dark, but I had to share it because he was trying to repeat almost every word we were saying tonight and Hi was sort of clear at times. He was in a great mood tonight, most likely because he actually took 2 naps today instead of the 1 a day that he has been taking for the past few weeks. Kevin and I were cracking up all night long at him!Sunday, January 4, 2009
Hi
This is Orion's new shirt from Auntie Jenny and Uncle Jason. It has his name on the top and the picture of Orion's belt...the picture is a little fuzzy but that expression is priceless. This video is very dark, but I had to share it because he was trying to repeat almost every word we were saying tonight and Hi was sort of clear at times. He was in a great mood tonight, most likely because he actually took 2 naps today instead of the 1 a day that he has been taking for the past few weeks. Kevin and I were cracking up all night long at him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment