
Auntie Dawn helping Orion with his letters

"Wow Kyle....can I knock it over now?"

Hanging with Uncle Pete

Auntie Jenny, Uncle Jason and Orion

Daddy reading a card to Orion

"My first John Deere lunchbox"

Uncle Adam and Auntie April

"Shake it....shake it"

Auntie Dawn playing with Orion and Hadley

The center of attention

Orion laughing at Trevor

"Happy Birthday to me....."

"Yummy"

"Mommy is helping me"

"I tore up the cupcake and don't want to eat it"

"I am done with all of this!"

Jill and Hadley eating cupcakes

Auntie April wants one of these for her birthday

Hadley and Orion playing with the pirate ship

"Let's go for a ride Hadley"

"We really are a cute couple"

"We are two cool dudes"

Auntie Jenny filling in for Mommy in a family picture
We had another party for Orion yesterday with Kevin's family and some friends. It's official, we need a new house for all the gifts Orion got! Even though we were packed in we had a great time celebrating and eating the yummy soup that Kevin made. Thanks for the recipe Uncle Bruce!
No comments:
Post a Comment