Thursday, January 1, 2009

Birthday party #1

Orion showing Uncle Jeff his new puzzle
Delaney, Auntie Cathy and Uncle Jeff all listening to a great story....I think
Hudson eating a present
Hudson and his Grandpa eating lunch
Orion dancing with Auntie Cathy
Delaney and her Nana
"They always make us sit here for pictures"
"I am out of here"
Auntie Geri, Sage, Chloe and Lauren playing a game
"Wow....Eyore"
Winnie the Pooh book with Orion and Hadley's name in it!
"New pajamas....woohoo!"
"Mommy I can read the card"
"Just what I wanted......batteries!"

Auntie Geri had the best cake made!
Everyone sang Happy Birthday polka style
"Can I really touch it?"
"Wow, this is so cool"
"Cake makes me thirsty"
"Look at my cup"
"Who wants a kiss?"
Grandpa and all his grandchildren....and Badger
Auntie Tiff playing with Orion
Jerod has strong legs to be able to lift Auntie Becky

Last Saturday we had a birthday party for Orion at Grandpa Bob's house and in true Becker fashion we had lots of food and lots of fun. It has taken me this long to sort through all the pictures we took!

No comments: